Wednesday, February 23, 2011

php crash when 2 clients at same time ?

Having an issue that is specific to PHP compiled with PGSQL support
with versions noted in subject line. I understand that there are many
variables to consider here but believe I have narrowed down the Apache
Client Cert failures to my PHP/PGSQL build.

1. Apache PHP without PGSQL works as expected using client certificates

2. Apache PHP with PGSQL works fine with standard SSL connections

3 Apache PHP with PGSQL fails with client certificates - no output

other than Segmentation faults in the apache error logs as follows:

[Wed Nov 30 23:26:57 2005] [notice] suEXEC mechanism enabled (wrapper:
/usr/sbin/suexec2)....

I also performed same tests on another instance of Apache/PHP/PGSQL
which was version 2.0.54 of apache and PHP/PGSQL versions same as
subject line with same exact results.

Any ideas as to the source of this problem and suggestions for
tests/fixes are greatly appreciated. There are no errors in any of the
logs other than what I have included so it's very difficult to see what
is wrong. All I know for sure is that I am able to reproduce the
results on more than one machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment